Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A short look at all of his work and his life up to becoming a film maker.


Director: since the most recent film I saw was Her, a film I thought was directed very well, I think it's appropriate to talk about director Spike Jonze. I have seen all of his films which include Her, Where the Wild Things are, Adaptation, and Being John Malkovich and can say I love all of them. Jonze is able to set these weird and very interesting films in a way that the weirdness doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the film, as he is able to create a believable new world where everything on screen makes sense. All of his films are very well paced, thought provoking, and handle the characters very well.


1 comment:

  1. Jackson,

    I want to see Her!

    Appreciate you doing your homework; however, consider how your post can inform your reader more.

    Note you never mention the Director's full name...Spike Jonze - I know who you are talking about, but other readers...
    Perhaps an embedded trailer or interview with Spike.

    ReplyDelete