Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lights Camera Action's review of Now You See Me

Now You See Me, the worst film I saw in 2013, was rated rather well by one of the top searches in Google for the review of this film. While he agrees with me in that we both think this film has a mess of a script, with bad characters, no payoff, unnecessary characters and romances, and no motivation for the charters actions. However he credits the film for always entertaining and no dull moments. He never says what exactly making such, but I feel it's impossible to be entertained by anything in this movie and that by how bad it is. The acting is surprisingly terrible for such a good cast, it's boring, uninspired, and has all tricks done by bad looking CGI effects. This was the worst film I've seen in a while, and I'm amazed how this reviewer could like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment